The ERC scholarships will be awarded to individuals who have a strong commitment to Ringette, have demonstrated an understanding of the meaning of teamwork, and have longevity with the Edmonton Ringette Club. Academic performance will also be part of the selection criteria.
To be eligible for the ERC scholarship, players must:
- Be a member in good standing of the Edmonton Ringette Club
- Be attending an accredited post-secondary institution taking a minimum of three courses or 10 hours of course work each week either a) currently OR b) next season
- Be currently playing on an ERC team
- Have a strong commitment to Ringette and the ERC
- Have a good academic record
- Have not been awarded the ERC Scholarship more than once
- Club Commitment
- Ringette Commitment
- Leadership qualities/per coach’s & teammate’s letters
- Team qualities/per coach’s & teammate’s letters
- Leadership qualities /per community volunteer activities
- Academic performance
- Receiving other scholarship monies during her post-secondary education
- Won this ERC Scholarship in the past
- General Impression
How to apply
Please fill out the Scholarship Application Form
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY APRIL 29, 2022
Recipients will be contacted directly by May 27, 2022.
Awarded funds will be provided once proof of attendance at an accredited post-secondary institution is received in late 2022.
Applications will be submitted by email to ERC Vice President: email@example.com
All applications will be reviewed by an independent panel and kept confidential.