COME TRY OUT FOR EDMONTON AA RINGETTE
2019 Evaluations will be August 25, 26, 28 & 29 for U14AA, U16AA, and U19AA. Dates for WAM! September 3, 4, 5 & 7.
Scroll down for further details on times & location.
Please register on or before August 12, 2019, to pay a lower registration fee.
NOTE CHANGE TO TEAM SELECTION POLICY JULY 2019 re U14, U16 & U19 - the team shall consist of a minimum of 13 to a maximum 15 skaters and up to a maximum of 2 goalies. See policy link below for more details on non-Edmonton resident eligibility.
Read All About Us
Sign Up For Evaluations on or before August 21, 2019
Step 1 - FOR ALL - Sign Up:
U14AA, U16AA, and U19AA
To attend ERC evaluations, complete the sign up form below. This lets us know which players will be attending evaluation skates for planning purposes and gives us the ability to communicate information to them. Please read further below as there is a different process for Edmonton residents and non-Edmonton residents in paying for the Evaluation Fee.
Those interested in playing for WAM! will first declare your interest by August 1, 2019 (2nd declaration opportunity begins August 12, 2019) at
IF you are SUBSEQUENTLY INVITED BY WAM! to attend tryouts, then we would ask you to sign up via the link below and and also pay the $100 Evaluations Fee via the link below.
Open A Edmonton Ice
Although the team does not conduct evaluations, anyone interested in joining the team should complete the sign up form for contact purposes. You will not pay the Evaluation Fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Step 2 - Payment of Evaluation Fee:
Edmonton U14AA, U16AA, and U19AA players:
Register for season and pay combined EFCLRA registration fee and ERC evaluation fee of $100 at Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association (EFCLRA) website. Check the box for ERC (AA) Tryout Fee included. On-line registration is now open using the following link:
Note you will initially be paying the lower EFLCRA fee plus the $100 ERC AA Evaluations fee. A top-up will be paid later if the player is selected to play for an ERC AA team.
Out of Zone players for U14AA, U16AA, and U19AA and WAM! players:
Pay ERC evaluation fee of $100 at the following link:
2019 ERC Evaluations Schedule
U14AA, U16AA, U19AA - all skates at Callingwood Arena
Sunday, August 25, 2019
Monday, August 26, 2019
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Times are same each date:
U14AA - 6:00 pm
U16AA - 6:15 pm
U19AA - 7:30 pm
2019 WAM evaluation schedule:
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 - Terwillegar A from 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm
Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - Callingwood A from 8:45 pm to 9:45 pm
Thursday, September 5, 2019 - Terwillegar C from 8:45 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, September 7, 2019 - Meadows West from 8:45 pm to 10:00 pm
Open A Edmonton Ice does not have evaluations.
2019-20 Registration Fee: $950 if paid on or before August 12, 2019; $1025 if paid after August 12, 2019
Please read the following link for more details on fees and deposits.
- U14AA, U16AA & U19AA Players:
- Edmonton (Zone 6) residents register and pay fees to Edmonton Ringette.
- Non-Edmonton residents will submit all required fees and deposits prior to their first evaluation session.
- Edmonton WAM!:
- Evaluations are open to Edmonton and non-Edmonton residents who declared an interest in playing for Edmonton WAM! and who have received an invitation to attend evaluations from the Edmonton WAM!
- Declaration of interest in NRL teams are submitted through the National Ringette League web site Future Players Registration - initial deadline August 1, 2019, second declaration August 12, 2019
- Open A Elite ICE
- The Open A team does not conduct evaluations. Players do not pay an Evaluation Fee.
- Interested Open A players will register on the Evaluation Sign Up Form above to be contacted about team formation.
- Further information is at the Elite Ice tab on the home page.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.
For Elite U14AA, U16AA and U19AA
ERC Evaluations Director: Adrienne Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
ERC Registrar: Kari Kucher email@example.com
ERC President: Christine Kearney firstname.lastname@example.org