COME TRY OUT FOR EDMONTON AA RINGETTE
2019 Evaluations will be August 25, 26, 28 & 29 for U14AA, U16AA, and U19AA.
Read All About Us
Sign Up For Evaluations
To attend ERC evaluations, complete the sign up form below. This lets us know which players will be attending evaluation skates for planning purposes and gives us the ability to communicate information to them.
Also submit the evaluation fee through the Evaluation Fee Payment link below.
Although Open A Edmonton Ice does not conduct evaluations, anyone interested in joining the team should complete the sign up form for contact purposes.
2018 Evaluation Fee: $ 100 [2019-20 fee TBD]
(Except for Elite Ice – Open A team which will not have evaluation sessions so no evaluation fee is collected.)
Payment must be made before the first evaluation skate.
2019 ERC Evaluations Schedule
All skates at Callingwood Arena
Sunday, August 25, 2019
Monday, August 26, 2019
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Times are same each date:
U14AA – 6:00 pm
U16AA – 6:15 pm
U19AA – 7:30 pm
WAM! evaluations start TBA.
Open A Edmonton Ice does not have evaluations.
2018-19 Annual Fee: $ 950 [2019-20 fee TBD]
- U14AA, U16AA & U19AA Players:
- Edmonton (Zone 6) residents register and pay fees to Edmonton Ringette.
- Non-Edmonton residents will submit all required fees and deposits prior to their first evaluation session.
- Edmonton WAM!:
- Evaluations are open to Edmonton and non-Edmonton residents drafted from those players registered with the NRL.
- NRL Registrations are submitted through the National Ringette League web site Future Players Registration.
- Open A Elite ICE
- The Open A team does not conduct evaluations. Players do not pay an Evaluation Fee
- Interested Open A players will register on the Evaluation Sign Up Form above to be contacted about team formation.
ERC Evaluation & Team Selection Policies
Elite U14AA, U16AA and U19AA
ERC Registrar: Kari Kucher firstname.lastname@example.org
ERC President: Christine Kearney email@example.com