Long Term Athlete Development
The ERC applies the principles of LTAD to the development of AA ringette programs in Edmonton. Overview of LTAD in Ringette
ERC Coaches & Staff Concussion Seminar Powerpoint
presented by Dr. Warren Thirsk
- ERC Coach Selection Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Discipline and Complaints Policy
- ERC AA Evaluations Policy (Aug 2018)
- Appeal Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Goalie Expense Policy
- Policy Open A Elite Ice Team
- ERC Safety Policy
- Screening Policy
- Concussion Return To Play Policy – see Concussion Information above – Powerpoint
- Hotel & Travel Policy
- Team Selection Policy (rev. July 2019)
- Refunds Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Tournament Number Policy (June 2019)
- Annual Player Forms
- Insurance Claim Forms
ERC Coaching Applications
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the selection committee.
All selected coaches must submit a current Edmonton Police Security check.
Application deadline is June 1st.
ERC Scholarship Applications
The ERC awards three $1000 scholarships each year to members attending post-secondary institutions.